We work for preventing and solving conflicts, achieving beneficial solutions for our clients by providing legal assistance and direct negotiation, avoiding major costs in terms of time, effort and money. We also have deep expertise in legal and economically transcendent litigation which allows us to visualize clearly our clients' strengths in order to obtain more prolific results at the negotiating table.
- Commercial Law: Our attorneys are highly specialized in the design, negotiation and conflict solving of issues concerning more diverse modern forms of agreement (eg. distribution, dealership, supply, transportation/shipping, franchising, agency, power of attorney, commission, tolling, trust, etc.).
Corporate Law: Company founding and organization, irrevocable contributions, capital increase, common and preferred stock issuance, voting trust/shareholders' agreement, bargain and sale over blocks of shares, mergers & acquisitions, corporate break-up, joint ventures, etc.. Our attorneys count with a vast experience in dealing with corporate conflicts.
Bankruptcy: We offer our clients assistance for judicial or extrajudicial bankruptcy, as for the renegotiation of their liabilities with their creditors.
Civil Law: civil works, large-scale projects in Argentina and abroad, national and international private or public tender, successions, division of property, separation of condominium, usufruct, damages, simulation and fraud actions, nullity of juridical acts, etc.
Tax Law: In this particular area the firm has reached a cooperation agreement with the accounting firm Roberto Evangelista & Asociados, to offer our clients a complete and multi-disciplinary service.
Labor Law: We offer full consultancy and an integral assistance in prejudicial negotiations, as well as our representation during trial, either as plaintiff or defendant.
- Criminal Law: Our firm's been working for over a decade with Soarez Gache & Serra, a firm that specializes in the criminal aspects that may concur with some of the cases under our study (civil, commercial, fiscal or administrative fraud, dangerous waste, environmental damages, etc.).
- Administrative Law: public procurement, price redetermination, public bidding, private initiatives before public entities (local, provincial or national), administrative and judicial actions.
- Real State: The firm offers a full coverage in all aspects (contracting, hiring, risk management, business administration and claims handling).
- Litigation: The firm has taken part in conflicts of the most diverse nature, in all Commercial, Civil, Labor, Administrative, Federal, Tax y Criminal jurisdictions.
- Guidance for obtaining United States' Visa: We offer, along with our US partners, guidance and counselling in order to obtain US investment Visas through business opportunities, throughout franchises.